martes, junio 08, 2004

Canción.

Siempre me han gustado los musicales. Y esta canción tiene ahora mucho más significado...

I’m getting married in the mornin’
Ding dong ,the bells are gonna chime!
Pull out the stopper! Let’s have a whopper!
But get me to the church on time!

I gotta be there in the mornin’
Spruced up and looking in me prime.
Girls, come and kiss me, show how you’ll miss me.
But get me to the church on time!

If I am dancin’, roll up the floor.
If I am whistlin’, whewt me out the door!

For I’m gettin’ married in the mornin’
Ding dong , the bells are gonna chime!
Kick up an rumpus, but don’t loose the compass;
And get me to the church, get me to the church,
For God’s sake, get me to the church on time!

I’m getting married in the morning
Ding dong, the bells are gonna chime!
Drug me or jail me, stamp me and mail me.
But get me to the church on time!

I gotta be there in the morning
Spruced up and lookin’ in me prime.
Some bloke who’s able, lift up the table,
And get me to the church on time!

If I am flying, then shoot me down.
If I am wooin’, get her out of town!

For I’m getting married in the morning!
Ding dong! the bells are gonna chime.
Feather and tar me; call out the Army;
But get me to the church, get me to the church, for God’s sake, get me to the church on time!

I’m gettin’ married in the mornin’
Ding dong, the bells are gonna chime!
Hail and salute me, then haul off and boot me,
And get me to the church, get me to the church, for Gawd’s sake, get me to the church on time!


Pues eso. Por cierto, estoy seguro que porron puede decirme de qué musical es.





Comments: Publicar un comentario



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?